Participants will sequentially go through the 1-hour module, which includes a pre-assessment, audio presentation from the patient/survivor perspective (4 min.), a webinar presentation on the role of PCPs and oncologists in coordinating post-treatment care (22 min.), a webinar presentation on the role of PCPs in providing post-treatment care in the primary care setting (34 min.), and a post-assessment. Completion of all module activities is required to receive CE. Please see E-Series Overview for more information.
To advance through the module, click on the “>” button on the top right corner of this frame.
Upon completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Describe the roles of oncologists and primary care providers in the shared-care model.
- Explain the importance of the survivorship care plan as a communication tool to coordinate care between the oncologist and primary care provider.
- Describe the role of the primary care provider in providing follow-up care in the primary care setting.
- Describe coordination of care between oncologists and primary care providers in transitioning a patient from oncology to primary care.
This module features audio and video presentations. For optimal quality please do the following:
- Download of Adobe Flash Player is required to view webinars (PC recommended)
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
- Test your connection
- Test your speakers