Participants will sequentially go through the 1-hour module, which includes a pre-assessment, audio presentation from the patient/survivor perspective (5 min.), a webinar presentation on late effects of cancer therapies (21 min.), a webinar presentation on managing comorbidities and coordinating with oncology specialty providers (30 min.), and a post-assessment. Completion of all module activities is required to receive CE. Please see E-Series Overview for more information.
To advance through the module, click on the “>” button on the top right corner of this frame.
Upon completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Describe common late effects after treatment with chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, and surgery.
- Describe how cancer treatment late effects may interact with other non-cancer comorbidities.
- Implement a coordinated plan of care/consult with specialty providers to manage medical late effects of cancer when appropriate.
This module features audio and video presentations. For optimal quality please do the following:
- Download of Adobe Flash Player is required to view webinars (PC recommended)
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
- Test your connection
- Test your speakers