Participants will sequentially go through the 1-hour module, which includes a pre-assessment, audio presentation from the patient/survivor perspective (7 min.), a webinar presentation on meeting the psychosocial health care needs of cancer survivors (20 min.), webinar presentation on screening for distress and follow-up care for cancer survivors in primary care (22 min.), and a post-assessment. Completion of all module activities is required to receive CE. Please see E-Series Overview for more information.
To advance through the module, click on the “>” button on the top right corner of this frame.
Upon completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Identify types of psychosocial issues and how they vary based on time since treatment completion.
- Describe risk factors for psychosocial consequences of cancer and its treatment.
- Describe how to screen for distress and the PCP’s role in follow-up psychosocial care.
This module features audio and video presentations. For optimal quality please do the following:
- Download of Adobe Flash Player is required to view webinars (PC recommended)
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
- Test your connection
- Test your speakers