Participants will sequentially go through the 1-hour module, which includes a pre-assessment, audio presentation from the patient/survivor perspective (3 min.), a webinar presentation on long-term and late effects of prostate cancer (20 min.), a webinar presentation on prostate cancer survivorship guidelines for primary care providers (31 min.), and a post-assessment. Completion of all module activities is required to receive CE. Please see E-Series Overview for more information.
To advance through the module, click on the “>” button on the top right corner of this frame.
Upon completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Describe the potential long-term and late effects of prostate cancer and its treatment.
- Describe how to care for prostate cancer survivors as outlined in the new American Cancer Society Prostate Cancer Survivorship Care Guidelines.
- Demonstrate understanding of a PCP’s role in providing follow-up care to prostate cancer survivors.
This module features audio and video presentations. For optimal quality please do the following:
- Download of Adobe Flash Player is required to view webinars (PC recommended)
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
- Test your connection
- Test your speakers