Participants will sequentially go through the 1-hour module, which includes a pre-assessment, audio presentation from the patient/survivor perspective (6 min.), a webinar presentation on post-treatment rehabilitation (23 min.), a webinar presentation on spirituality during recovery post-treatment (31 min.), and a post-assessment. Completion of all module activities is required to receive CE. Please see E-Series Overview for more information.
To advance through the module, click on the “>” button on the top right corner of this frame.
Upon completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Understand the role and importance of rehabilitation post-treatment.
- Understand the role and importance of spirituality during recovery post-treatment.
- Identify interventions to assist in physical, emotional, and spiritual recovery of cancer survivors.
This module features audio and video presentations. For optimal quality please do the following:
- Download of Adobe Flash Player is required to view webinars (PC recommended)
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
- Test your connection
- Test your speakers